Friday, May 8, 2009

One more sleep

Just one more 'sleep' and I will be home with my babies! As a writer, I should be able to put my emotions into words, but I can't.

I've worked such long hours these last two weeks that I haven't really had time to spare on missing them. But now, knowing that by lunch-time tomorrow I am quite literally going to be holding them in my arms, I just cannot wait.

Right now I am doing everything else but the one most important thing, which is working on my novel. In this last week I have only written the grand total of 2,000 words.

3 comments:

  1. Your babies will be looking forward to seeing you, too.

    And that's 2000 more than I've done mine, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, missed an 'of'. Ooops.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2k is better than nothing, Romy. And long hours and missing kids really saps the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete