Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finished


Another late night, but tonight as I finally close the laptop, I have the satisfaction of knowing that "The Playboy Duke's Reluctant Bride" is done. It's now in the hands of my crit group and then the RNA. Time to let go.

Unexpectedly, I'm heading off tomorrow for a week-end in the bushveld. Short though the break will be, I can't wait to head somewhere a little warmer, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, somewhere I can breathe fresh air and listen to the silence. Not quite as exciting as being at the RNA conference this week-end, but the trip will go a long way to easing my regret.

Have a great week-end everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Romy! Well done you. Enjoy your weekend and don't think about writing for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Romy, huge congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete