Friday, September 4, 2009

Greece, here I come!

This will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I'm off to the Greek Islands for a very long-awaited holiday. One week at Oia on Santorini and then one week on the island of Corfu, which I've wanted to visit since I was a girl, thanks to Gerald Durrell's books.

For the first time in as long as I can remember I'm travelling without my laptop, so that I can have a real break. Right now I'm so exhausted I could cry. I absolutely cannot wait to get there so I can lie on the beach with a book or sit in a Greek cafe and sip a cocktail while watching the sun set.

I'll upload pics when I get back, but in the meantime here's a little something from the internet to whet my appetite (and yours!). This is where I'll be next week:


4 comments:

  1. Wow Romy,

    Looks gorgeous. Have a wonderful holiday.

    Sri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm SOOOO jealous!! I've been wanting to visit Greece since forever. Have a lovely time, Romy. I'll have to make do with Queenstown. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo envious! Take me with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, looks fab, Romy. Have a great break.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete