Thursday, December 10, 2009

Work is kicking my butt at the moment

This is only the second time in my career in advertising that I've had a shoot this close to Christmas. On Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th December we'll be filming a TV ad for LG South Africa, so this blog is likely to stay quiet until then.


In advance, congratulations to the winner and runners-up in the Harlequin Presents 2009 contest, whoever they may be, and both commiserations and congratulations to everyone else who entered. You took a big step and got your work before an editor, and that's what counts. Here's hoping you all get requests from this contest!

4 comments:

  1. It's not over yet Romy. You never know what may happen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jackie. Consider me her parrot.

    I love your day job though, a TV ad for LG South Africa is quite a feather in ones cap :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete