Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mozambique

I'm home after an exhausting, traumatic two weeks on 'the road'. Perhaps the best thing about this shoot was the five days I got to spend in and around the Mozambican town of Inhambane, a small provincial town full of run down buildings and potholed roads, and yet so full of character and joy and vigour that I couldn't help but fall in love with both the place and the people. More later. For now, here are a few teasers of Mozambique to whet the appetite.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Romy! I'd love to go and see the country for myself - I hear it's full of massive contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really get a feel for it just from the pictures don't you? Look at that gorgeous ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos, Romy. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the architecture and the sweeping style of the municipal bldg. What a fab place to visit. Way to go girl!
    Lorraine Nelson

    ReplyDelete