Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Blog Launch

On 10th May my wonderful crit group and I will be launching a new blog, the Minxes of Romance.

Mondays will be Minx days, when you get to meet the eight ladies who make up the group. Wednesdays are author spotlight days and we have a wonderful line-up of romance writers who'll be answering our questions and telling us about their latest books. Fridays are Anything Can Happen days: we'll be discussing books, movies, industry news, and writing craft issues.

Please drop by to check it out, leave a comment and give us feedback and suggestions. I look forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, go Minxes!

    I am *so* excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the launch of Minxes of Romance

    You're really active. I admire that. Hopefully I can get myself to learn from you, Romy

    Empi

    ReplyDelete