Monday, September 20, 2010

Reverse Casting

Today is D-Day. Before I go to sleep tonight I will upload my entry to the New Voices competition. All I need now is a title.

In the meantime, here is a little inside look into my new WIP. I'd like to introduce you to Sylvie and Valentino.



Not sure if you can tell from her picture, but Sylvie is a little uptight. She's going to drive easy-going Valentino more than a little crazy before they realise just how perfect they are for each other. I hope you enjoy their ride!

Post Script: The first chapter of Valentino's Angel is now up for the world to read and comment on: http://www.romanceisnotdead.com/Entries/632-Valentinos-Angel

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I didn't know you were entering Romy! I thought you might not be able to with Let's Misbehave. I'm so excited for you, I'll be keeping an eye out! Good luck!!!!

    P.S I'm loving Valentino ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey. I've checked and re-checked the Ts&Cs and it seems that as LM is only a novella and not a full-length, I'm okay to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I'm liking Valentino in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats EXACTLY as I'd pictured them when I read the beginning of their story, Romy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Romy! I don't know whether to hug you for using Henry Cavill as your Valentino or wrestle you for ogling rights! They are both dreamy and fit soooo well together! Well, I might let you have him...just this once...*goes away grumbling*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Romy! I think you are SO brave to enter!! I know you'll do well (with inspiration like Valentino, the story will just fly off your finger tips!)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hooray! Can't wait to see it up on the NV site Romy, another minx to hold hands with. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell us your chapters name Romy so we can hunt it down and vote for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romy, just read your chapter and really loved it. Your choice of setting had me back in a Roman cafe in a flash and I got goosebumps thinking about Valentino sitting down at my table *sighs* (If only!!!). Well done on a great first chapter and if it was up to me, I'd be requesting number two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Romy! Been to stressed about my entry to read others, but now that it's up, I'm planning on a romance reading binge. Cannot wait to read.

    PS - LOVE the title.

    ReplyDelete