Thursday, November 11, 2010

NaNo Day 10

The NaNo police will not be happy with me.

Not only did I take a complete holiday from my WIP last night, putting me even further behind on my word counts, but when I woke this morning I had a whole new hero in my head. How can I write Enzo's story, when Patrick is the one demanding to be heard?

And Patrick's story isn't even a romance. It's a present tense narrative, with paranormal elements, and I have no clue where the story is going. It's not the story I signed up to write for NaNo, but at least it's words on paper. That must count for something, right?

1 comment:

  1. Ah the lure of a bright shiny new story :) For what it's worth I'm with you - so long as you're writing and those words are adding up then you're meeting the requirements of NaNo (IMHO).

    Aside from that - congrats on the new story idea. It sounds really interesting. Keep up the good work - I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete