Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NaNo Day 15

That's better! Just over 1,400 words before breakfast (and a long day in the office) and I cracked 2,158 words by midnight. Which makes my half way total 19,955, so I'm only 5,045 words behind.
Now if I can just keep this up for another two weeks ...

Thanks so much to everyone who has left comments: to Lacey, Susan (yay on those revisions!), Rachel, Joanne, Elissa, Amy and Wendy (especially for the reminder that my deadline is self-imposed and not as scary as yours!) - and anyone else I may have neglected. Your support and encouragement is very much appreciated.


3 comments:

  1. Romy, I am in awe!

    You are probably the most productive person I know - you have so much going on and you keep on top of things brilliantly.

    Good Luck with the rest of Nano!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Romy! You are doing brilliantly, especially with all the other stuff going on right now. I agree with Jo P, you're a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete