Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaNo Day 4

The day started with my hero and heroine cavorting in the waves on an idyllic Greek Island, and in just over an hour I managed 1,127 words. Tonight is still going to need a marathon writing session to catch up though, since my word counts the last two days have been abysmal.

On a happy note, I spent a little time last night visiting with my brother (who's making a flying visit to Southern Africa between moving from England to India) and I also attended the SYTYCW webinar. And finished my tax return. Woohoo!

To celebrate, here's a little inspiration. This is the beach at Paleokastritsa where Melissa and Enzo are currently cavorting.


And this is where they'll be dining tonight:


Don't you just love doing internet research?!

4 comments:

  1. Internet research rocks! I can't believe there are writers who profess to hating research - I could do it for a living (if there were such a career) and I run the real risk of getting very little writing done because I spend so much time researching. But when you find beaches and restaurants like those in your photos - who can blame us?

    Enjoying your NaNo posts very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing word count! Go Romy!

    Those are gorgeous pictures. I can't decide which one I like more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great, Romy! Keep it up. I wish I were on that beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting my web splash badge, Romy!

    I love the photos, and I'm glad to hear you had a good writing session! Good luck with NaNo.

    ReplyDelete