Monday, November 29, 2010

NaNo Days 24 - what day is this?

Want to hear my excuses? They're really good.
  • 1 x blog tour
  • 2 x sick kids
  • 3 x glasses of wine at the company Thanksgiving party
  • 4 x blogs to run
  • And the day job turned suddenly manic

On the plus side - I have been thinking about this story a great deal and realised some amendments need to be made to the basic internal conflict. So not in the spirit of NaNo to go back in the edit but now that I've come to terms that I won't be proudly displaying a winner certificate on my wall for the next year, I'm okay with that. I'd rather have a really great story!

If you haven't already Sally Clements over on my other blog, please do. And don't forget that I'm running a tour contest over there. Finally, I'm blogging today at Minxes of Romance - check out the yummy pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment