Sunday, November 7, 2010

NaNo Days 5 & 6

For the last month or so I've only had sporadic internet outside of working hours. It used to be annoying, now it's a blessing since my word counts are finally starting to climb. On Day 6 (Saturday) I finally managed to make a dent in my backlog with 2,364 words. Which brings me to a total of 8096 NaNo words to date. 

Not where I should be, but I have a confession: I'm doing the teensiest bit of re-reading and editing as I go. Since I want to submit the partial quite soon in December, I need this manuscript a little more polished than the typical NaNo novel.

Disconnecting now for Sunday lunch then another long session on the laptop. Have a lovely weekend all, and I'm thinking of you, Maya.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! The internet does gobble most of your time. Congrats on your fabulous word count! And good luck with getting that partial polished as well :)

    ReplyDelete