Sunday, January 16, 2011

Riva has arrived!

Over at the Minxes Blog, we're celebrating the launch of Mills & Boon's new Riva imprint this month, with interviews with four Riva authors.

Last weekend I bought all four Riva launch titles, and then I was faced with a dilemma: which to read first?
Since all the blurbs sounded so enticing, I finally settled on reading them in order they appear in the Minxy spotlight, starting with Kimberly Lang's Girl's Guide to Flirting with Danger. And all I can say is that if the others all measure up to this one, Riva is going to be a hit!

Girl's Guide is everything you'd expect from what was previously known as Modern Heat. It's packed with snappy dialogue (look out for the radio scene in chapter 3!), some laugh-inducing moments, and a great deal of sizzling sensuality. It's a reunion story, with two lovable characters. And it's FUN! Read it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Romy! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think I'm going to order a load from M&B...

    ReplyDelete