Sunday, January 2, 2011

Willkommen 2011

My parents gave me a gift in my early teens, a poster of a beautiful ballet dancer that hung on the back of my bedroom door for many years. Beneath the picture were these wise words from William Arthur Ward:
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.
If you can dream it, you can become it.
I have no idea what happened to that poster, but those words will stay with me for life.

This is my resolution for the new year, and my hope for all of you; that we will all dream big. But remember: you need to believe in the dream for it to come true.

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote too. That's a great resolution Romy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Romy! Very motivational sentiments and I for one support them wholeheartedly. Here's to big dreams and bucket loads of motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous saying Romy! Thanks for sharing. And I hop all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete