Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yuletide Fire

I’m finally clearing my teetering TBR pile. Top of the eBook pile are the novels published by a few of my amazing crit partners, the Minxes of Romance.

First up was Yuletide Fire by Nyla Rose, which I read (unsurprisingly) in the run-up to Christmas. This story was full of heat, and I’m not just talking the eggnog and blazing Yule log variety. It was a wonderful read, with really great characters and an edge of the seat quality that kept me turning the pages.

I’ll be honest and admit that because I know Nyla, and admire her, I would have read this book cover to cover regardless of whether I enjoyed it or not. The fact that I read it cover to cover in a single sitting, on my laptop, at a very uncomfortable desk, might give you an indication of just how much I enjoyed this story.

Yuletide Fire is excellent reading for any time of the year. While the setting might involve Christmas parties and mistletoe, the characters and their conflicts are universal, and let’s face it, a great romance is a pleasure to read at any time of the year!

This book is available from Cobblestone Press and All Romance eBooks.

3 comments:

  1. Romy, what an incredibly wonderful and generous surprise! I'm so glad you enjoyed Gabe and Maxine's story. They were a joy to write :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome review, Romy :-)

    And I love the new "My Books" section on your blog. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Romy! I also love your new book section!

    ReplyDelete