Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yet another reason to love The Vampire Diaries

If you follow our group blog at Minxes of Romance, then you probably already know that I'm completely addicted to The Vampire Diaries. (And if you don't, feel free to drop by there and read my series of posts on what writers can learn from the incredible writing in this TV series).

But today I want to thank the creators of The Vampire Diaries for more than just great writing, some really hot young men, and for keeping me on the edge of my seat. I want to thank them for introducing me to some incredible new music.

Last year I blogged about how I was getting myself out of a music rut and starting to listen to new performers. This year, I truly am. There is some really glorious music out there that I'm only just discovering, courtesy of this TV show. Among them: Sara Bareilles, Matt Nathanson, Plumb, Mat Kearney...

I'm going to leave you with just one of the new songs I've discovered, this one by Tyrone Wells:

No comments:

Post a Comment