Monday, January 23, 2012

Eye Candy

Ages ago, a writer friend of mine complained about a dearth of fresh eye candy. She'd been looking for inspiration in order to do an eye candy post for a website.
"What about TV shows?" I asked, hoping to jog her muse. "What have you been watching lately?"
She rattled off the names of a few current TV shows, ending with CSI.
"How can you not have found inspiration from CSI? What about Eddie Cibrian, the gorgeous newcomer in CSI Miami?"
She got all excited and hurried off to do her 'research' - and proceeded to do a web page about Andrés Velencoso Segura instead.

So to make it up to poor Eddie, I've decided to do this completely gratuitous post. If you really want to find out more about him, you can try Wikipedia and IMDB. Alternatively, just scroll down ....


 


Anybody sensing the theme here yet?
Okay, okay, I'll throw in just one image with a fully dressed Eddie. But only because you asked so nicely.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, thanks for making my Monday *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a sight for sore Monday morning eyes... phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Why haven't I been watching CSI Miami?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's me. I'm all about spreading the joy. Thanks for the comments, ladies.

    ReplyDelete