Monday, March 5, 2012

This stuff really works

After a lousy couple of days and me being grumpy with the world, as I lay in bed last Monday night I decided I needed a major attitude change. I needed to practice the teachings of The Secret and The Power which I'm so quick to spout off about to everyone else.
So I spent five minutes consciously feeling love and gratitude.

Then, just as I was falling asleep, my cell phone buzzed with an incoming email. "Drat!" I thought. "I forgot to switch off my phone."

So I crossed the room, clicked open the email (because who could resist a quick check?) ... and it was from my editor at The Wild Rose Press with a contract for An Innocent Abroad, my third 1920s novella. No comments, no revisions, just straight to contract with a lovely compliment attached.

Within minutes of putting out love and gratitude to the universe, the universe gave me a wonderful gift in return.
This stuff really works!

5 comments: