Monday, September 17, 2012

Woohoo!! and My gift to you!

My official bio says I work in advertising, which is only part true. I work in TV advertising specifically, and I sort of fell into it many (many!) years ago after several years working on feature films and TV dramas.

Despite my too frequent moans about the long hours, and how the job takes me away from my family and writing, I still have a passion for the film industry. And so when I stumble across a blog post like this one from Imelda Evans which marries my two interests, I'm in Seventh Heaven.

And here's another interesting post on what we can learn from the film industry.

My gift to you,in honour of the fabulous news below, is that you get to ask me any question you've ever wanted to ask about how movies are made or the advertising process, and I'll do my best to answer. Fire away!

* * *

Woohooo!! Sri Pammi, one of the lovely Minxes, has sold to Presents! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, Romy! Glad you liked it. And thanks for the other link too. Fascinating post. If you don't mind, I'm going to link back to your wonderful offer!

    ReplyDelete