Thursday, February 19, 2015

Release day!

It's Release Day for Not a Fairy Tale, my fourth book for HarperImpulse!

I'd like to say a very big thank you to the reviewers who have already read this book and shared their thoughts on Goodreads:
"The witty banter, the solid characters and their development, and the honesty in the story just plain moved me."
 "I loved the characters and honestly just could not put it down."
And an even bigger thank you to everyone who has already downloaded a copy!

If you haven't yet bought your copy of Not a Fairy Tale, you can it today. It's available to download from AmazonBarnes & NobleKoboiTunesebooks by SainsburysWH Smith eBooks and All Romance eBooks.

Since I'm off in the Karoo on a film shoot today, I'm leaving you these treats. Enjoy the party, and I'll join you as soon as you can!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Romy! May there be many more books to come!

    ReplyDelete