Monday, February 20, 2012

Monthly Mash-up

I first heard of mash-ups from Kristen Lamb, and I think it's a great idea. (Not least of all because it's an easy blog post to put together since I surf the net way too much.)

So today I'd like to share a few websites I've stumbled across that have inspired me:

This one gave me chills. A fantastic reminder on what our priorities in life really are.
The top 5 regrets people express on their deathbeds

Britt Michaelian shares inspirational tweets on Twitter as @MamaBritt. I really love this blog post from her:
How Inspiration Influences Your Success
The post has some useful practical tips on how to practice inspiration.

I bookmarked this sweet, humorous post at the beginning of the year, and would now like to dedicate it to the many, many wonderful wise women who inspire me (and yes, that includes YOU).
Barbara Scully's Wise Women

And finally, one from Kristen Lamb herself, with great tips for Publishers on how they can avoid a serious collision with the future:
Bracing for impact: The future of big publishing in the new paradigm
I love the idea of ordering your print book, going off for a coffee (or shoe shopping) then coming back to fetch your book. Sure beats my fancy local book store (with its own glossy coffee shop) which never has any of the books I want in stock!

What websites have you found that you'd like to share?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea for a blog post, Romy! I'll have to dig around and see what I've been looking at on the blogosphere recently - lots of gloomy ones, I suspect...must try harder!

    ReplyDelete